Kegerator CUB Package Beer System Barfridge Single Tap (Double Font) Setup
We have this system setup for a single keg operation, although we have a twin tap font we only use one tap for dispensing. Setup with a very simple plug and play setup (5min assembly), turn on and let the beer keg cool.
Please note we are currently servicing melbourne metro for the kegerators (sorting out improved freight systems)
We have a lot of customers looking for a cheaper alternative like the kegerator beer system to the professional full blown temprite ice bank systems.
The Kegerator Beer System Bar Fridge Double Font can have the font disconnected and placed on a nearby bar. Most of our kegerator packages are upgraded with high quality equipment, these kegerator packages can be made up according to requirements, with a popular upgrade with a new font and heavy duty taps, with the usual setup for CUB kegs requiring the CUB keg coupler (commercial grade), gas regulator (commercial grade) and stainless steel snap lock fittings. CUB kegs can be acquired from your local pub, club or hotel, we usually recommend your local RSL.
This is a "must have" unit for anyone who is serious about kegging. It comes complete with drip tray, dual tap fount, regulator and much much more.
* It can fit 3 x 19-20L postmix kegs (cornelius kegs, soda kegs) or one 50L commercial keg (Tooheys, CUB, XXXX etc).
The fridge also comes with an external CO2 cylinder bracket just in case you prefer to mount the cylinder on the outside of the fridge. This makes it a little easier to make fine adjustments to the regulator pressure without having to take your kegs out each time you do it.
The Kegerator Beer System Specs
- Thermostat 0 C up to 28 C - (old model only went from 2 C up to 10 C)
- Upgraded spring loaded taps (auto cut off)
- Improved Double Gauge Gas Regulator
Whats in the Box?
1 x Kegerator Beer System Bar Fridge Double Font
- Gas Regulator
- Gas Splitters
- 4 metres 5mm ID beer line per tap
(We replace these beerlines with new sized lines, with our specialised configuration for significant improvement in control and reduction of issues)
- Castor Wheels
- Stainless Steel Door Included
- Drip Tray Included
- Guard Rail Included
- Digital Thermostat Included
1 x Bracton Twin Beer Line Cleaner 1 Litre
1 x Beer line Cleaning Tool - CUB Washout System
2 x Push In 8mm x 5/8 BSP (suit keg coupler)
1 x Keg Coupler CUB D Type DSI Lever Handle (full stainless steel with easy lever handle)
1 x Co2 Double Gauge Gas Regulator - 400kPa - Tesuco
1x Assembly and operational instructions
What you will need
You will need to source a keg and gas bottle, we only provide gas to local customers (we are a supagas CO2 specialist outlet). Kegs can be sourced from your local liquor outlet, we highly recommend RSL's (community based outlets)
Delivery and setup
If you require delivery and setup
- Delivery pricing varies depending on location, and a quote can be arranged
- Specialised configuration of the system is charged at $60 per hour, this is optional
Approx 164 Litres
Fits 3 postmix kegs or;
1 Coopers keg or;
1 Tooheys keg or;
1 CUB keg;
91cm (height - excluding guard rail, fount and drip tray)
Couple of things to consider:
Setup will depend on beer (commercial CUB/Lion Nathans or homebrew) and the style of beer (pils, lagers, ales or stouts)
- Kegs will take time to cool down to dispensing temp, ~2-3 days from room temp for a 50L keg. Advised to collect your kegs straight from the cool room from your local outlet or have the keg sitting on ice if you intend to use several kegs in a night for a function.
- Volume being put through the unit
- Operating temp of the unit (please consider most will use this unit during summer)
- Keg disconnect
- Keg Coupler
- Beer line (a combination of different sizes will required to control speed and dispensing)
- Gas bottle and regulator (supagas rental or supagas bottle purchase) also if you wish to service multiple kegs from the one bottle
- Maintenance of the gas in the keg will be required if you consume the keg slowly, the beer will absorb more gas when the beer is cold and when there is more gas available
(the keg may require a reset of gas when you get through 2/3rds of the keg)
Serious Customers Only, should note we support those who support us, we do not offer our specialised technical advice to non-customers or time wasters.
Please note of cheaper kegerator setups, as the gas regulator, keg couplers, beerline and beer fittings MUST to be upgraded to be able to pour beer (gas leaks, excessive foaming and fast pouring are common problems with these cheaper units). Also different setups are required for different types of beers (Ales, Lagers, Stouts and again from home brew beers to commercial).
Please note Gas Bottles that usually come with this unit are useless, as gas suppliers will not fill any other bottle other than their own (reason: as they are legally liable for the bottle and have to stress test each bottle.) People who do fill gas bottles with CO2 are not usually filling with food grade gas and are not testing the valves and bottles, thus making it very risky of self-harm through poisoning or explosion.
We are one of the few outlets that sell as well as rent the CO2 food grade gas bottles filled supplied by www.supagas.com.au 6.6kg and 10kg gas bottles.
Email us for a customised quote or come into our Mornington Showroom
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to come in store, email or call the showroom during business hours.
Ask for Dwayne or Anthony, before coming instore it is recommended to make sure they are instore to help with your enquiries
Please note we have an emphasis on quality, as there is little point to make the cheap alternative when you can make the best alternative with less effort.
With this in mind, we do not like sorting problems caused by poor quality products sourced elsewhere or our speciality service and information exploited.