Kegerator Beer System Bar Fridge Double Font
The Kegerator Beer System Bar Fridge Double Font unit can have the font disconnected and placed on a nearby bar. Most of our packages are upgraded with high quality equipment, these kegerator packages can be made to requirements, with the usual setup for CUB kegs requiring the CUB keg coupler, gas regulator & stainless steel snaplock fittings.
In-store Product Only, Free Delivery Not Avaliable, Please Make Product Enquiry For More Information
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 699 loyalty points. Your cart will total 699 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $17.48.
Kegerator Beer System Bar Fridge Double Font
Things we do to the system which are available in the Kegerator Complete Packages
Please note we are currently servicing Melbourne metro for the kegerators (sorting out improved freight systems)
We have a lot of customers looking for a cheaper alternative like the kegerator beer system to the professional full blown temprite ice bank systems.
The Kegerator Beer System Bar Fridge Double Font can have the font disconnected and placed on a nearby bar. Most of our kegerator packages are upgraded with high quality equipment, these kegerator packages can be made up according to requirements, with a popular upgrade with a new font and heavy duty taps, with the usual setup for CUB kegs requiring the CUB keg coupler (commercial grade), gas regulator (commercial grade) and stainless steel snap lock fittings. CUB kegs can be acquired from your local pub, club or hotel, we usually recommend your local RSL.
This is a "must have" unit for anyone who is serious about kegging. It comes complete with drip tray, dual tap fount, regulator and much much more.
* It can fit 3 x 19-20L postmix kegs (cornelius kegs, soda kegs) or one 50L commercial keg (Tooheys, CUB, XXXX etc).
The fridge also comes with an external CO2 cylinder bracket just in case you prefer to mount the cylinder on the outside of the fridge. This makes it a little easier to make fine adjustments to the regulator pressure without having to take your kegs out each time you do it.
The Kegerator Beer System Specs
What is in the Box
- Beer line upgrade, we strip our units and refit beer line to fit Australian standard commercial CUB and Lion Nathans beer lines, Secondly we reduce the size of the beer line, slows the beer to a controllable speed, reduces wastage and headaches (you don't want to have a party with a beer system that cannot pour beer and have huge wastage).
- We install Australian Stainless Steel Snap Lock fittings onto our kegerator beer system, and use a stainless steel Australian CUB certified keg coupler with stainless steel snap lock fittings, it is very important to standardise equipment and not use American or Chinese fittings, otherwise it will cost you a lot more long term to get adapting fittings.
- We Upgrade the Gas bottle to Supagas (no gas company will fill a bottle that is not their own brand, as there is a huge liability)
- Gas Regulator upgrade, the gas regulator unit that comes with the kegerator beer system will do the job sort term, and does officially come with a one year manufacture warranty, but is highly recommended to be upgraded to commercial grade (we are dealing with pressurise liquid gas after all)
- We include beer line cleaning equipment and commercial cleaning chemicals with the kegerator beer system. Very important if you want fresh and crisp beer!
Approx 164 Litres
Couple of things to consider:
Setup will depend on beer (commercial CUB/Lion Nathans or homebrew) and the style of beer (pils, lagers, ales or stouts)
- Kegs will take time to cool down to dispensing temp, ~2-3 days from room temp for a 50L keg. Advised to collect your kegs straight from the cool room from your local outlet or have the keg sitting on ice if you intend to use several kegs in a night for a function.
- Volume being put through the unit
- Operating temp of the unit (please consider most will use this unit during summer)
- Keg disconnect
- Keg Coupler
- Beer line (a combination of different sizes will required to control speed and dispensing)
- Gas bottle and regulator (supagas rental or supagas bottle purchase) also if you wish to service multiple kegs from the one bottle
- Maintenance of the gas in the keg will be required if you consume the keg slowly, the beer will absorb more gas when the beer is cold and when there is more gas available
(the keg may require a reset of gas when you get through 2/3rds of the keg)
Serious Customers Only, should note we support those who support us, we do not offer our specialised technical advice to non-customers or time wasters.
Please note of cheaper kegerator setups, as the gas regulator, keg couplers, beerline and beer fittings MUST to be upgraded to be able to pour beer (gas leaks, excessive foaming and fast pouring are common problems with these cheaper units). Also different setups are required for different types of beers (Ales, Lagers, Stouts and again from home brew beers to commercial).
Please note Gas Bottles that usually come with this unit are useless, as gas suppliers will not fill any other bottle other than their own (reason: as they are legally liable for the bottle and have to stress test each bottle.) People who do fill gas bottles with CO2 are not usually filling with food grade gas and are not testing the valves and bottles, thus making it very risky of self-harm through poisoning or explosion.
We are one of the few outlets that sell as well as rent the CO2 food grade gas bottles filled supplied by www.supagas.com.au 6.6kg and 10kg gas bottles.
Email us for a customised quote or come into our Mornington Showroom
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to come in store, email or call the showroom during business hours.
Ask for Dwayne or Anthony, before coming instore it is recommended to make sure they are instore to help with your enquiries
Please note we have an emphasis on quality, as there is little point to make the cheap alternative when you can make the best alternative with less effort.
With this in mind, we do not like sorting problems caused by poor quality products sourced elsewhere or our speciality service and information exploited.
No customer reviews for the moment.