Recipe Kit - Ruby Red Ale - St Peters Brewery View larger

Recipe Kit - Golden Ale - St Peters Brewery

AHB 10800

New product

St. Peter’s Hall is near Bungay in Suffolk and dates from around 1280. It is the centerpiece of the St. Peter’s Brewery site. In 1539 the east wing was added using materials from the nearby Flixton nunnery which was one of a dozen monastic houses given to Cardinal Wolsey by King Henry VIII to finance the building of a school in Ipswich, Suffolk’s county town. Then, as today,

More details

By buying this product you can collect up to 49 loyalty points. Your cart will total 49 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.23.


$nbsp;

$49.95

More info

St. Peter’s Hall is near Bungay in Suffolk and dates from around 1280. It is the centerpiece of the St. Peter’s Brewery site. In 1539 the east wing was added using materials from the nearby Flixton nunnery which was one of a dozen monastic houses given to Cardinal Wolsey by King Henry VIII to finance the building of a school in Ipswich, Suffolk’s county town. Then, as today, Suffolk barley was carefully malted to brew beers and ales and that tradition lives on today at St. Peter’s Brewery.

About St Peter’s Beer Kit – Golden Ale

Approx: 4.7% ABV

Independent Newspaper Top 50 Beers 2012. English Pale malts coupled with Challenger and Goldings hops provide the bitterness and aroma.

The result is a highly distinctive golden ale. Bronze award winner – International Beer & Cider Competition IFE.

Serve chilled for maximum enjoyment.

Contains Barley (Gluten)

This product is produced under license by Muntons Plc.     This beer kit includes the following: Barley Malt Extract Hops Brewing Yeast Hop Enhancer

3kg Pack
No sugar required
Brews 40 pints

www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Recipe Kit - Golden Ale - St Peters Brewery

Recipe Kit - Golden Ale - St Peters Brewery

St. Peter’s Hall is near Bungay in Suffolk and dates from around 1280. It is the centerpiece of the St. Peter’s Brewery site. In 1539 the east wing was added using materials from the nearby Flixton nunnery which was one of a dozen monastic houses given to Cardinal Wolsey by King Henry VIII to finance the building of a school in Ipswich, Suffolk’s county town. Then, as today,